Skip to main content

I had a NDE this morning

Hello everyone,

This is something I need to say as thIs is like a diary of spiritual experiences I will explain.
Was going to visit Tammi today but something happened that made me feel not very well. I sent her the following text message to explain why.


Not coming today, not very well, I died this morning for a short time. I took my tablets with my tea and they got stuck in my throat. I collapsed in the kitchen for a minute or so. I heard Gary saying go back not your time yet. I felt him hug me but couldn't see him.
I'm feeling very Woolley and semi starved of oxygen to my brain.
Doctors not open. I might make an appointment because I'm having difficulty swallowing due to Parkinson's. I wasn't scared. But it's freaked me out. I broke my washing basket and whacked my head on the ceramic cat food bowl hard as I collapsed.

I came to eventually do not know how long I was out for, I truthfully I heard Gary speaking in his Yorkshire accent Uz lass it's not thy tahhm yet, nip on back.
I could feel his arms around me as if he was breaking my fall. Everywhere was white like stars shining.
I managed to crawl out of kitchen on my knees to the lounge and climb onto the couch feeling rather yuk and light headed still.
Now to me that was a little bit whoo hoo, scary but beautiful, he held me in his arms I knew he was with me when I collapsed I felt his presence. I couldn't call for help as my brain was shutting down and Norman was in the garden cutting the grass while this happened. I think Gary helped me break my fall without cracking my head open on the stone tiled floor. I broke my washing basket instead. He is my hero.
Now I managed to recover enough to make myself a latte for myself and Norman. 
Norman saw me in the kitchen and said you don't look well, he said I looked like death jokingly. I said I did die for a moment, I explained what happened and he suggested to call 111 and get some advice, stubborn as I am I said NO I am ok I will stay on the couch and recover. 
I managed to get enough energy to get up and continue my day.
I said I would make this dessert from spirit which was describe by my lovely chef hubby.
So I made home made butter shortcrust pastry
Made a cantaloupe melon gelatine.
Baked the pastry cases until cooked.
Put the melon gel into the cooled cases waited for them to set.
Made the french meringue until light and fluffy.
Scooped it onto the tarts and baked until the meringue was set.
Decorated with red currants on the top, as requested by Gary four on the top.

bellissima opera d'arte di un brillante chef.
Beautiful work of art from a brilliant chef




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...