Skip to main content

Saw him wow. 29.4.22

 


This is a short episode but what an awesome sight to see made my morning quick but WOW 🥰.

It has started off beautiful went shopping did a bit of shopping including getting a cantaloupe melon and some frozen berries including red currant s to have a go at this tart that was shown to us by Gary.

Going to make it over this bank holiday weekend.

Came back started my bread dough off in the bread machine switched it on and left it to do it's business.

Made a latté got the milk from the fridge as its in the dining room. Walked back to the dining room and for a split second I heard tapping on the dining room window which made me turn around and to my amazement I saw Gary outside the dining room window he was wearing black cargo pants, black t-shirt, I could see him waving and smiling his hair grey blond and those cheeky smiling eyes. I wanted to go and hug him but when I turned around he had gone I so wanted to get a photo. I guess I wasn't permitted too. But wow he was here outside. I heard a tapping on the window, I thought it was the cat at first but when I turned around it was him. 

I swear on my son's life what I saw wasn't a dream it was my Gary tapping on the window outside.

Short but sweet and worth the few seconds of seeing him on this sunny warm day.


Thank you universe for giving me my love for a moment. Earth bound he is but there he was plain as the eye could see and not in my mind's eye or peripheral vision either.


Best day so far in my quest of life after death communication. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...