Skip to main content

just left my body this afternoon.

Afternoon guys.

Right now it's going to piss it down with rain thunder I can hear and the sky is black as night.

I was out in the garden earlier picking pears and apples, actually multi tasking including bringing in the washing in.
While picking pears I felt myself leave my body and see my astral self float up and gone.
Present moment I am feeling rather strange now my full physical self and I can feel myself being held very tight, what I can see is I'm in Gary office at the restaurant in Nottingham city centre 5 density earth 🌎. The office is very tidy military tidy.
Leather chair, oak desk with telephone, there is a wow looking kinda computer different looking to what we have here.
Walls are.white, one filing cabinet and grey carpet on the floor.
I can see arms around me as I being hugged from behind it's a gentle but strong squeeze.
Also I can feel the squeezing hug on this side.
Describing the feeling it's like I have pressure on my chest and its causing breathlessness.
Asking Gary to stop squeezing so tight that I can feel it here, (earth plane) nicely.
Replying clairaudiently he said  'no I don't want too I won't let go'.
Today looking at Gary he is a bit untidy messy dirty blond hair, he has decided to look in his 30s wearing chefs clothing and what looks like black clogs (crocs) no socks.

I know some of the affects of this shift is getting stronger and when I leave my body during my waking hours the feeling I get from the other side are physical real and they bleed into this side while I am writing this I can feel myself getting picked up and twirled around and around.
Sensation of getting dizzy... No like starting to feel sick now.
Asked to be put down now.
I want to come back from this weird visit which is rather intense.
I am being told you can go back in a little while my love.
In my mind's eye I can see Gary winking at me, his smile showing his white perfect teeth.
It's 5.25pm and I have finally felt myself come back to my physical body.

Time to get.myself a cuppa I feel exhausted.

I think this thunderstorm triggered this OBE this afternoon it had been well over an hour being out of my body. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...