Skip to main content

syncing with animals and humans.

Afternoon guys.

Another episode of this amazing journey of love and the wonderful surprises I receive from my Gary.
Now the newest thing to happen to me is the receipt of a Magpie and beautiful black and white bird who since he was given to me as a gift on Valentine's Day 2021 by Gary as token of his love for me 
Since this magpie arrived,he has actually let me feed him by hand and also he takes food from the bird feeder.
I have allowed myself to give him a name as he lets me feed him.
Merlin I have called him, regardless of what people say you should not name wild birds.
This bird is special and as I have been in communication with Cyrus Kirkpatrick he reckons that the magpie could be from the mystical world of Myelinos that is why I can talk to him by syncing with him and he talks to me with his chattering which I can understand.
Yesterday (19.9.22) the Queen Elizabeth 2nds funeral, I was greeted by Merlin chattering away in the cherry tree at the bottom of the garden.
I am pretty sure I heard him say good morning.
I spoken back saying there was food in the garden for him do you want to come down.
I got a reply back telepathically and chattering saying NO not while that creature is around your legs.
Indeed one of my cats was next to me watch the magpie with interest, 
Without any hesitation my cat climbed up the cherry tree to try and catch Merlin.
A sharp cackle and he took flight straight over my head, and onto the house roof.

Going onto this morning he was on the guttering above the bedroom window chattering away as if to say 'get up master get up' 
So I got up.

So there you go completely different but a gift from true love to me.

Everywhere I go I sense this magpie follows me around as if being a guardian of some sort.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

The sacred spiral codex worked

Mark Macy Don Marsh image taken from a video written prompt that was sent to me from Gary. (Myself and yes that is me 7 months pregnant with twins, Eden our youngest daughter who is 3 and Gary). Spirit don't lie they tell the truth. They speak of love and frequency. We are divine energy in a human form. We each have a duplicate body when we leave or physical selves.  Seek and you will find what you are looking for. The last few days have been rather weird and mysteriously wonderful. Sorry for not blogging this sooner but I have come to terms with knowing I have fully merged with Gary Paul Costello my soulmate twinflame and true love. I wrote this to two  friends of mine and I thought I would blog it as well. Telling the world might either prove I was right or prove I am totally mad. This is what I wrong and Gary added his reply back to what I had said. Good afternoon,  Oh wow things are happening fast now. Gary has fully taken over co-pilot well pa...