Skip to main content

short blog but so accurate and true.




I ask this one honest question to a friend of mine who seems to be part of my soul group. 
She was a high priestess (witch) of our coven in the 1600s, (past life in Scotland.) 
If you have read my book (Gary my journey of hope) available on Amazon. 
I had a past life with Gary we were lovers and Christy via communication with guides and Gary found out that she was part of our coven and the witch who performed our handfasting ceremony. 

Gary and Myself have been together in past lives and our love is unbelievably bonded for all eternity. 

Going back to this question I asked Christy was this 
Do you actually feel how much Gary really loves me?

Christy replied like this. 
Oh yes…intensely I would say. He is a good looking man with a charming personality and could pretty much seduce anyone to be with him but he has absolutely no interest in anyone else but you. He doesn’t need a replacement. He is content with his life there. He is more than happy to wait until it is time for you to join him.


See it proves to me he loves me so much that he is MY PAST, MY PRESENT, MY FUTURE, what more can I say apart from I have to be patient and wait till my time comes when I can enjoy my new life with HIM the crazy good looking man I love. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

The sacred spiral codex worked

Mark Macy Don Marsh image taken from a video written prompt that was sent to me from Gary. (Myself and yes that is me 7 months pregnant with twins, Eden our youngest daughter who is 3 and Gary). Spirit don't lie they tell the truth. They speak of love and frequency. We are divine energy in a human form. We each have a duplicate body when we leave or physical selves.  Seek and you will find what you are looking for. The last few days have been rather weird and mysteriously wonderful. Sorry for not blogging this sooner but I have come to terms with knowing I have fully merged with Gary Paul Costello my soulmate twinflame and true love. I wrote this to two  friends of mine and I thought I would blog it as well. Telling the world might either prove I was right or prove I am totally mad. This is what I wrong and Gary added his reply back to what I had said. Good afternoon,  Oh wow things are happening fast now. Gary has fully taken over co-pilot well pa...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...