Skip to main content

A reading with Dede Copley.

Wow my husband is amazing he popped in to see Dede for a half hour reading today time was 2.00pm.
He is so strong. He is finding people who are part of my soul group. Looks like Dede Copley is part of my soul group too. I think she was my mum in a previous life when Gary was my dad. He was Gerald Jones, Dede was my mother Elizabeth Jones she died giving birth to me. She mentioned about my kids especially Gracie Lou. Also she mentioned about the rose in my garden which the name of the rose is my nickname. 
Dede was asked by Gary to tell me what he had planned for me tonight. 
Looks like he is taking me out, also going to cook me a dinner.
 My book is the last thing I have to do. The last episode of my blog is his physical visit at the end of the year. 
Also Dede could see what Gary was wearing, khaki green over shirt, white T-shirt and sand coloured cargo pants no socks. Everything is real.

I am honoured to have the ability to communicate with spirit, Dede was honoured to receive the messages from Gary, she enjoyed his presence, he made her laugh. 

But I am glad she doesn't have Clairalience (clear smell) because someone was bare footed hehehe smelly feet. 

Today has been a blessing with a reading from Dede Copley
Some instrumental trans communication
Using two apps. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...