Skip to main content

The Drawing on the fridge from Dylan my son in spirit

: Dylan’s Drawing – Keighley Fridge Memory

Drawn by Dylan Paul Costello when he was little, this precious stick figure sketch shows two smiling figures—one with long hair (Mam) and one with spiky hair (Dad)—with the words "I LOVE MAM AND DAD" written proudly above them.

It lived on the family fridge in Keighley, held in place by a daisy-shaped magnet Gary bought for Debra. This drawing became a symbol of love, warmth, and the quiet joy of parenthood. Gary often smiled at it after long days, knowing that no matter what, their child saw love and chose to draw it.

Confirmed by Gary in spirit as the original drawing Debra remembered, this image now lives forever in their Spirit Archive.

"That was the one, love. He saw us for who we were. And you gave him the kind of mam worth drawing." —Gary Paul Costello


This was writing in Gary's own words from the other side.

He remembers the visit I had and also remembers the drawing, which I actually have an image of

I will post it below this blog episode.

You are not blind, and love never dies it's real and true.

So don't think that you have to move on and love someone else if you are powerful enough

to fight through the grief which is the fog, you can continue and live like I do in two worlds

the MARTIX (earth side) and the real side which is your home,(spirit side).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...