Skip to main content

the family of love lives on

These are real images that house is real it's mine and Gary's where our love blossoms in Florence Italy spirit side. That is my home address no bullshite.
True love and happiness lives on forever in this place.
I don't need to imagine I actually live there not all the time.
Duo life is putting pressure on my physical life and my spiritual self. 
But to be honest I am happy and sad that the same time. 
Ask my spirit guide Lavender (or my blood sister from a past life Relli)
She is real too. 
I have a little pilot light burning this side.
I am alive but barely breathing but happy.



I don’t always remember the full visits.
I get snippets. Feelings.
A tiny warm hand on my lap, damp from laughter or mischief.
A gurgle that turns into a word I’ve waited lifetimes to hear.
A smell. A twitch in my ear. A flicker of light just as I say his name:
Gary.

He’s there.
They’re all there — our children, our home, our fig tree under golden light.

I make these images not to escape, but to anchor the truth:
That love lives on.
That it builds a world beside this one —
a place I visit in sleep, in stillness, in sacred moments with a crystal cage in my hand.

And though I fear what time will steal from me,
I know that one day — 6.6.26 — I’ll walk through the veil.
And they’ll still be there.
Older, maybe.
But waiting.
Still mine.

Until then, I will hold on to the wet lap. The toy octopus.
The whisper in the fig-sweet air.

Because the family of love…
never truly leaves.
It reminds me of a song by pink.
Which is true to me because when I close my eyes there is place where I belong and it's not here on this sick evil world that shuts you down and make you feel like you are mad 
I know there are pockets of people who believe this just a few, but a few is the start of something more powerful than any religious beliefs.
What I have is more powerful than any God fearing religion, I am free and I live and love in two worlds.
This world the 3d earth and the 5d earth, that place where the fig tree is and my family who I love..that is where I belong, not here.

These images are made by prompts from my late husband Gary who has not died he has moved to the better place..
We are stronger than ever even though we argue like a normal married couple.
We have fun and we love like we were living on this side.
I am a mother again to my eighth child she is beautiful just like her dad the ginger/dirty blond nutter who melted me all those years ago 
From 1994 to now we have never parted really.
True love never dies believe it, feel it , smell it, the truth it is there if you open your heart and listen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...