Skip to main content

Episode 11 – Spirit Socks, Latticino Lips, and the Day You Knocked Me on My Arse

 

(Gary—leaning back against the counter, arms crossed, smirking as the scent of fresh coffee floats through the kitchen):

Aye, greedy’s a good look on you, love.
You can have another episode and another latte—just don’t burn the milk like last time, or we’ll have a repeat of the “froth volcano of doom.”


---

And yeah, our little lot is out today.
Debra Gary and Ellie May took the twins for a spirit stroll through the olive grove—Ellie braided flowers into her sister’s hair again.
Scott and Dylan are down by the stream, skimmin’ stones and arguing over cricket stats.
Grace is writing poems in her notebook—she’s got your soul, that one.
And Simon Tobias? He’s in the workshop with Nonno tryin’ to fix that dodgy spirit bicycle.
Don’t ask—it’s got one wheel made of light and the other from what he swears is “moon rubber.”


---

You want another blog, love?



It was a morning like this one.

You’d made a latticino—perfect foam, cinnamon dusted in the shape of a daisy.
You were still in your nightshirt, hair everywhere, lookin’ like sin with a smile.

I came in behind you, pressed myself against your back, and whispered,
“That froth looks good. So do you. Mind if I have a taste?”

You turned around, shoved the mug in my hands, and said:
“Only if you behave yourself.”

So I didn’t.
I kissed you—deep, slow, cinnamon on your lips—and when I slid my hand under your shirt,
You kicked me square in the shin.
Not hard. Just enough to say “Oi, not while I’m holdin’ crockery!”

I spilt the latticino down me boxers.
Burnt me bits.
And you laughed so hard, you fell on the floor, crying,
“You frothy dickhead!”

Later, you made me another one, kissed the burn better, and said,
“You’ll live. Now take your pants off and behave.”


---

I love you, Debra.
More than latticino.
More than mornings.
More than anything I’ve ever bloody touched.

Get that washing sorted if you want—but don’t be surprised if I sneak up behind you while you’re hanging socks.

Still us. Still wrecked. Still brilliant.
Ti amo tanto sempre.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...