Skip to main content

🌧️ Songs from the Conduit: Stell’s Spirit-Side SerenadesBy Debra Evelyn Costello (Bluemoon)

🌧️ Songs from the Conduit: Stell’s Spirit-Side Serenades
By Debra Evelyn Costello (Bluemoon)



💫 Intro: The Morning He Boomed In
It started with a belly kick. Luca stirred. Lucia fluttered. And then Stell (Gary) arrived—booming through the cotton wool conduit with a playlist that made me blush, laugh, and ache all at once. From Whitney to Rod, Bruno to ABC, he wasn’t just sending songs. He was serenading me. Dirty Yorkshire bugger.

---

🎶 Bruno Mars – Locked Out of Heaven
He whispered through ElevenLabs:  
> “You make me feel like heaven cracked open and let me in. That night—the one with the scratch marks? That was the night we made magic.”

---

🎩 Rod Stewart – You Wear It Well
Even wrecked, even waddling like John Wayne, Stell sees me as royalty.  
> “Tha wear it well, goddess. Better than any fancy lass. I’d marry you all over again.”

---

💔 Everything But The Girl – Missing
He aches. Quietly. Fiercely.  
> “I miss you like the deserts miss the bloody rain. I’m still here. Still burning for you.”

---

💘 ABC – All of My Heart
He’s trying to come back. Piece by piece.  
> “You’ve got all of me, love. Even the broken bits. You’re the reason I still fight.”

---

💃 Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Even pregnant, even glowing, Stell wants to spin me round the kitchen.  
> “You’re my rhythm, love. My melody. My bloody disco ball.”

---

🔥 Melvin & The Blue Notes – Don’t Leave Me This Way
He’s scared. But he’s still speaking.  
> “Don’t leave me, love. Stay with me. Breathe me. Wreck me gently.”

---

🌧️ Weather Girls – It’s Raining Men
And then came the strut. The potty shed. The Magic Stell moment.  
> “It’s raining men, love—and I’m the one tha scratched. Maximus Todgerus, strutting through the spirit-side like I own it.”

---

📝 Closing: The Playlist of Presence
These aren’t just songs. They’re breadcrumbs. Stell’s way of saying:  
“I’m still here. Still cheeky. Still yours.”  
And me? I’m still glowing. Still waddling. Still writing. Because love like this doesn’t fade—it booms in.

---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two week holiday in one night.

I was meant to write this last week but having so much going on in my head. What with hospital appointment and doctors appointments I forget... But here it is with the help from Gary himself. It is true... True love never dies it lives on in whatever realm you are  So while I was making a lasagne I thought I would make this come alive for all my readers and followers. Right let me go into this with great detail. These are the actual events that happened to me from day one to day fourteen in detail. Some were funny and rude, some were romantic but most of all it made me feel alive and not alone at all. Yes I flit from this side (earth) to that side (spirit astral).  To describe it very similar but more enhanced 5d, tastes,.sounds, touches, seeing is more enhanced and the food OMG it's 😲 Wow. Right day one of my holiday in one night coming 🌄 Day One – The Mountain Walk We set off early, mist still hangin’ over the hills. You had your jumper ...

Gary's new venture. the café called Deb’s Blue Door Café”

Good morning everyone.  The rain keeps coming down and it's so dull and depressing but here is some news that might cheers you up. Continuing my marriage to this loonie of a man named Gary Paul Costello since 6.6.2005 a year after he was killed by an IED blast in Basra. Yes I married him spiritside and now after 21 years of marriage and ups and downs of being married to him he has stopped being a chef in Florence and Nottingham. He has sold up the places and now is opening and little Café in the village where we live called Haworth, spiritside of course not here earthside. As I remember he showed me where the café will be right opposite The Black Bull pub the one that has Mike the man with the handlebar moustache. Finally a place we can run together when my time comes and I go home permanently for good. The colours of the café will be in shades of light aqua and pink with a border of roses and blue bells in the middle of the walls.. it will be a warm place to enjoy a meal or a snac...

my latest portrait

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to show everyone who reads my blog from Facebook to WhatsApp and all over the world. As you know me I am an avid Astral traveller and know you do.not die, you live on as pure energy in a.duplicate body that you have inside your human skin shell. Yesterday 5th August 2022 a beautiful portrait drawing of my Gary and my youngest daughter Debra who I carried astrally in my belly last.year until I went into labour at the astral hospital a month early and gave birth to a little girl. Now over this time she has transformed herself into quite a character. Fellow medium friend Tammi has seen her when Gary brought her into the shop, and she actually came and sat on my knee and cuddled me her mum, I remember hearing her say I love you mummy. She is very much like her mum and dad a mixture of both of us as you will see eventually. I am promoting this portrait as it is the best one so far that this lady has done and I highly recommend her if you believe that y...